Hi!
I've decided to start keeping an account of my musical goings on. This is that account. Welcome!
If you're here you probably know at least a little bit about me, so not much on this blog will be overly autobiographical. Instead I'm just going to keep track of everything I do to get ready for my OFFICIAL solo debut. I say official because I've given out a whole bunch of Free-Ps already, and I'm not counting them. Speaking of which, if you want the latest Free-P (Hello Demo) let me know and I'll get you one.
Tonight I recorded a rough demo of "I'm Gonna Go", a song about . . . going. I stopped at about 3 am cause that's the time I tend to get an overload of ideas and ruin EVERYTHING. I also worked on an ongoing demo I've been tinkering with called "Sunlight". I think I've done about all I can for that one - it may be time to either leave it for a little while or record it in a different mode for fun.
That's all for tonight. Hooray for inauguration.
-Jesse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment