Friday, September 14, 2007

Overdue update

Okay so I cheated and stopped updating after every time I recorded something. I've just put the finishing touches on an album consisting of sketches of songs I've written. By that I mean they're by no means finished pieces of music, but at least a general idea for all of them. The tracklist is this-

September Sketches

1) A Plea For Fish's Approval
2) Factors Of Astrology
3) We'll Get There
4) What I Know
5) See Saw
6) Next To Me (Formerly "Em Folk Song")
7) 144 Miles
8) I'm Gonna Be Gone (Formerly "I'm Gonna Go")
9) Almost Again
10) August Theme
11) Hanging Around
12) Last Night Vs. Today
13) Gloves On

So that's the good news! The bad news is I think I'm going to sit on it for a while. There's a slight chance you'll hear some of it . . . but . . . slight is an overstatement.

I may take a break from recording for at least . . . oh . . . a week. We'll see.

No comments: